View Profile VariantSeven

164 Movie Reviews

You guys nailed it. The transitions were perfect. Your animations were flawless. And everyone's style came through without disrupting the cohesiveness of the song and animation. Yall deserve a beer. 🍻🍺

I've waited all my life for this.

I'm making sure I order this exact order the next time I go out to eat.

53 Game Reviews

I appreciated that one of the slaps was GODDAMNIT WEGRA. Also the animation of the spring back after each slap was top notch. This shit should be permanently front paged imo.

DamnedByFate responds:

The first mark I left in the game portal. "God damn it, Wegra". This is definite proof that I was a mistake.

Highly addictive and an accurate look at the political and social climate of current bathrooms across the nation.

BobbyBurt responds:

This is official confirmation, nobody can say this simulator is inaccurate or exaggerated now

Definitely the best dress up game on NG, with the best soundtrack

Little-Rena responds:

Hope you saw the clock face for Pico!!!

94 Audio Reviews

You had me at farting synths.

Yotam has been one of my favorites foreveerrrrrrrrrrrrr. ❤ him!

I'm pretty sure I'm already a Patreon...Can you guys see the list? Someone tell meeeee. I'm sorry PG had to edit this one himself. Pressing F to pay my respects now.

257 Art Reviews

I looooveee this one. I don't care about football at all, and I STILL love this one! You did a great job! I think the form/pose looks very natural.

Zaccura responds:

Ah gosh, so glad you like it, thanks so much!! <3

But what is the kitty cat's name? This is very important.

I BEAlieve this is the best!! Get it??? GET IT
Hahahahahahahaaaaaa omg help me

On behalf of the Time Variance Authority, I hereby arrest you for crimes against the sacred timeline.

Potato 🥔 @VariantSeven